Question regarding Linux version versus Windows version

This is the place to get help with Digital Atmosphere, suggest improvements, and get tips.
dtdavis

Question regarding Linux version versus Windows version

Post by dtdavis »

I noticed the website states in regards to the ported Linux version:
this will be a port of the next Windows standard version, with a cost of $89.95

I'm really interested in the Linux version but I don't want to order the Linux standard version if the feature(s) I am really interested in is only in the (Pro) Windows version.

Currently, and please correct me if I'm wrong, the only difference between versions standard (Classic) and Pro is that the Pro doesn't require a keycode.

Here are my questions:

1) Will there be any feature differences between the standard version and the Pro version of Digital Atmosphere?

2) If there will be real feature differences, and from the website it seems there will be,
It is expected that there will be a Standard Version with a small price hike and a Professional Version that's fully loaded.
will there be an opportunity for Linux users to upgrade somehow to the Pro version.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Dan
Tim Vasquez
Administrator

Post by Tim Vasquez »

We will try to do a Pro version of DA-Linux, and if offered it will be available for the difference in price (from either Std Win or Std Linux). You can of course wait and see what the Windows Pro version will offer.

Tim
rock1234

difference

Post by rock1234 »

Both are the operating system.But window is GUI base operating system.
Now my question is Linux is also GUI base operating system or not?
and second question is what is feature of Linux version and window version?And the Linux version is costly rather then window version.

rock1234
Wide Circles