Climatology Graph, Radar

This is the place to get help with Digital Atmosphere, suggest improvements, and get tips.
wiscwxtech

Climatology Graph, Radar

Post by wiscwxtech »

I am a prospective user.

The "Quit Search" button on the Climatology->Graph utility does not work as it should. When I click "Quit Search", the search window should just disappear but it does not.

The "Ok, Plot It" button should probably have the search window disappear as well.

It is difficult to get the plot I want to appear and have the search window closed. For example, when I type "Madison", plot KMSN, and try to close it, I got a plot for Norris Madison Power.

I am using version 1.1j3. I am impressed with the analysis features of this software, but some things, such as the composite reflectivity on radar, do not plot correctly.

I would also like to see the ability to view the storm cell attribute table, and related radar text products in separate windows that appear when the product is loaded on screen. Radar "End of File" errors should be more descript as well. There is no way for me to find out the problem, because the same error appears when I go to view the data in a raw format.

Is there a way to zoom in on radar features without clearing the display and reloading everything?

Keep up the good work!