Cannot Create File

This is the place to get help with Digital Atmosphere, suggest improvements, and get tips.
LocoAko

Cannot Create File

Post by LocoAko »

When I download data it all downloads but I immediately get an error saying "error: cannot create file". I may be doing something stupid here, I'm just not sure why it's doing that. :(

There are also a few buttons at the top that aren't working for me, such as the button that looks like a station plot and what looks like a magnifying glass over an index card.
Weasel

Post by Weasel »

Did you download and install both the latest full and the latest patch? The grayed-out station plot thing sounds like an expired trial version (that's one of the things that get's zapped w/out registration)

Pat
LocoAko

re:

Post by LocoAko »

The first thing I dowlnoaded was the MADIS file (which I'm still a little confused about but that's alright). It worked. Then I tried to download anything else and it gave me the error.

I haven't opened it since then but I just tried. The buttons work but I tried to download the METAR and it downloaded but just gave me the error. I also tried to download the latest MADIS now and it won't work either. I don't think I changed any of the folders and stuff. Maybe if I re-dowlnoad everything?
Weasel

Post by Weasel »

Reinstalling the program probably wouldn't hurt at all as it doesn't seem other people are having the problem. Up to you.

Pat