Equinox V1.04 released

This is the place to get help with Digital Atmosphere, suggest improvements, and get tips.
Tim Vasquez
Administrator

Equinox V1.04 released

Post by Tim Vasquez »

This is all I've had a chance to do for this release:

VERSION Equinox 1.04 (January 7, 2007)
http://www.weathergraphics.com/dl/

* Preferences > Annotations > "H" and "L" characters now plot correctly. The software was defaulting to "H" and "L" rather than using the characters shown here.

* Removed possible error in installer related to "tutorial" directory. This was returning a harmless error.

* Incorrectly plotted coordinates when using older Digital Atmosphere charts (from early Fusion and before) has been fixed by adding sanity checks to the load function for *.dmf map data. If the rotation value is out of bounds (<-360 or >360 deg), which may be the case in earlier versions where the rotation value was not specified, it will set it to zero and correct the source file, permanently fixing the problem for that map.

* Diagnosed slight positioning errors in contour labels and highs/lows and fixed them.
PhilLayton

Post by PhilLayton »

Tim,

I had to get rid of the sample.txt file in the tutorial again for 1.04 to install properly.

Regards

Phil
Weasel

Post by Weasel »

Phil Layton wrote:Tim,

I had to get rid of the sample.txt file in the tutorial again for 1.04 to install properly.

Regards

Phil
Same here... I was just waiting for somebody else to bring it up this time. Did the installer also create a folder named sample.txt on your computer? It's weird because that folder doesn't appear to be an actual sub-directory.

Pat