Re: Some GOOD news everyone!!

This is the place to get help with Digital Atmosphere, suggest improvements, and get tips.
severe storm_forecaster

Re: Some GOOD news everyone!!

Post by severe storm_forecaster »

Hey guys, and gals:

Tim has actually just released an upgrade to DA Equinox -- version 1.10. It is available on the downloads page:
DOWNLOAD

It's great to see he remembered the program!! (Just kidding) :lol:

RG
packman

Post by packman »

Which one was Equinox? I'm running v1.1j3. I'm pretty sure it's not Fusion, but is it WS or Equinox?
Fred

Post by Fred »

Installing immediately results in an "expired" version.
DON'T INSTALL this one!

Fred
jrospopo

Post by jrospopo »

What I find interesting is that no mention of the upgrade was made here on the forums by Tim.

Jim
jrospopo

Post by jrospopo »

Version v1.1j3 was WS I believe.

Jim
kinetic

Post by kinetic »

As I mentioned in the other thread I can't get the radar tp lot. Anyone else have this problem ?
gkasica

1.10 Release

Post by gkasica »

Glad I read here after downloading 1.10 Equinox and BEFORE installing it...I just converted over from DAWS to Equinox here for 70+ products every 3 hours I don't need to see it break....

Any ideas when a fix or the pro patch will get released?
Fred

Post by Fred »

Well, I wrote an email to Tim and a day later I had the link to the pro-version.
If you use XP you can always restore a previous version (as I did).

Greetings

Fred
gkasica

1.10 Pro won't ingest data

Post by gkasica »

I put 1.10 pro in test here a short time ago and tested and all looks fine but you cant analyze a thing - nothing shows up.

Closer investigtion reveals that the ingest command doesn't initialize variables and process any of the data that you download apparently.

Putting 1.05 Pro back with no other changes leads to a working configuration. So its something in 1.10 thats not right.

Tim???
gkasica

ingest still broken in 1.10a

Post by gkasica »

Just pulled down the 1.10a Pro version here and finished testing it with scripting and the ingest function is still totally broken. It will download data but not initialize variables just give two READY prompts when it runs the ingest command. Running from the Internet Retrieval menu seems to function properly, but since I do 99% of the work here with scripts, this doesn't do me alot of good.

Also, in 1.05 the retrieval of MADIS and CWOP data seems to at times lead to blank map plots as if the program is getting ahold of data it can't handle and therefore plots nothing, I see titles and legends, but no plots. Removing those from te data retrieval seems to help the problem.