Tim Vasquez is back in da house -- April 5

This is the place to get help with Digital Atmosphere, suggest improvements, and get tips.
Tim Vasquez
Administrator

Tim Vasquez is back in da house -- April 5

Post by Tim Vasquez »

Sorry I haven't been around over the weekend and late last week... there has been a very serious family emergency and that has taken me away from programming. I also was not able to answer E-mails for several days. However we are getting back to normal and I expect programming to resume by tomorrow night.

Because of the bugs I have "rescinded" the final release temporarily; I am no longer advertising it as such until I'm happy with it. I want this new version to be bug-free and I am darn well committed to getting everything level and in good working order. This includes the sporadic radar load errors. I also want to get the SKEW-T and 3-D modules functional.

All registrations are good, though, and for those who ordered the CD or Professional version you will still get an initial build shipping on Wednesday (this is a guaranteed ship date). This will be followed by another CD which will have the final version later on. If you wish to use DA2000 instead that's fine and I'm more than happy to provide key numbers at any time for any registered user. The old "classic" version is at: http://216.71.158.243/dl/da10a.exe

I apologize for the premature release -- I think I made a serious error releasing this version in the state it was in... even though most of it does work nicely.

One note: there have been complaints that maps will not load from earlier versions of Digital Atmosphere WS. This will not be fixed. The maps in V1.0d and possibly V1.0c are corrupt and cannot be used anymore. Please regenerate your maps and replace the old maps if there is any problem.

Tim Vasquez