Color Scheme

This is the place to get help with Digital Atmosphere, suggest improvements, and get tips.
ezweather

Color Scheme

Post by ezweather »

So far I'm finding that the colors I'm picking for my analyses are not matching what colors should be.

For instance, if I pick blue, here's the values for it - 0:0:255. When I use that I get a violate color in the program such as for Nexrad radar. Can anyone elaborate why that is the case. I'll continue to play with the colors some, but I just don't understand why colors should vary...
ezweather

Okay, I think I know whats going on..

Post by ezweather »

ezweather wrote:So far I'm finding that the colors I'm picking for my analyses are not matching what colors should be.

For instance, if I pick blue, here's the values for it - 0:0:255. When I use that I get a violate color in the program such as for Nexrad radar. Can anyone elaborate why that is the case. I'll continue to play with the colors some, but I just don't understand why colors should vary...

When I changed my map color to a darker brown, it appears that when you overlay radar image or any analses the colors are mixing, meaning a newer color is plotted.

If anyone can recommend tips, I greatly appreciate it.