New release: Digital Atmosphere V1.20

This is the place to get help with Digital Atmosphere, suggest improvements, and get tips.
Tim Vasquez
Administrator

New release: Digital Atmosphere V1.20

Post by Tim Vasquez »

This is a set of changes I was able to make this afternoon. I will be doing more upgrades and fixes tomorrow.

To download the latest version, go to:
http://www.weathergraphics.com/dl/

This is just a micro-patch and is just for the Standard version; the Professional version will be patched in a couple of days.

DIGITAL ATMOSPHERE 1.20 (2/20/08)

* Forced Digital Atmosphere to use Preferences. For some reason the loading of default preferences had been deactivated during the last debugging session.
* Fixed a problem with Error 6 during map generation. This was caused by the size of the polygon array exceeding the 30,000 point limit while importing digatmos.gic. This has been fixed by adding dynamically sized arrays.
* Fixed poorly labelled isopleths which caused the label block to appear but not the values. This has been fixed by forcing Digital Atmosphere to use the default map background color and the isopleth color to be used for the label's background and font color (if Preferences > Analysis > Negative Fonts is checked, this scheme is reversed).
synoptic

Post by synoptic »

Sinds I installed this patch my maps that use H(high) and L(low) are having a white background and before it was not. I can't seem to find the option to change it by hand. If this is what you changed it not better for me.

Is there any we I can go back to the state before the patch?
With out the need of complete reinstall and needing a new key?
Tim Vasquez
Administrator

Post by Tim Vasquez »

Sure... you can roll back by installing this:

http://www.weathergraphics.com/dl/da-eq ... -patch.exe

The H and L problem is fixed and will be in the release after V1.20; it fixes a transparency issue.

Tim
synoptic

Post by synoptic »

Ok, nice to hear your taking small things like that verry serieus.