New release: Digital Atmosphere V1.21

This is the place to get help with Digital Atmosphere, suggest improvements, and get tips.
Tim Vasquez
Administrator

New release: Digital Atmosphere V1.21

Post by Tim Vasquez »

To download the latest version, go to:
http://www.weathergraphics.com/dl/

DIGITAL ATMOSPHERE 1.21 (2/24/08)

* Fixed transparency settings in contouring routine to fix problem with colored backgrounds on H and L symbols.
* Erratic dataset date info in the legend block is now fixed. The software now obtains this info from the system clock any time that a scripting operation is done. This adds to obtaining the date from the time tokens in a manual Internet Retrieve operation and from 8-digit blocks within a filename, which are assumed to by YYMMDDHH information.
* Toolbox window toggle setting (under Window dropdown) is now "remembered" with program shutdown and start, respectively, allowing this setting to be carried over each time Digital Atmosphere is restarted.
jrospopo

Pro Version

Post by jrospopo »

Hi Tim,

Is there a Pro version available ?

Thanks

Jim
synoptic

Post by synoptic »

Nice to see updates are comming quick on errors that are found by customers.

Thanks Tim!
Tim Vasquez
Administrator

Post by Tim Vasquez »

Yeah, I'm trying to get serious about allocating time for programming work.

The Pro patch has been posted at the location where we usually post the patch. Registered users use your login details sent in previous emails (trim off the filename from the URL so you can see the directory contents), or contact me for instructions.

Tim
bobround

Pro patch

Post by bobround »

Tim,

I downloaded and ran the 1.21 patch but the version in the app didn't change. I haven't run all the patches. Do I need to or does the latest patch install all the previous updates? I.E. do I need to run them all and run the sequentially?

Thanks,

Bob Round
Tim Vasquez
Administrator

Post by Tim Vasquez »

You may not have installed it in the correct place, or maybe you have two copies of the software installed.

To find out where the software is installed, proceed to run Digital Atmosphere but instead of running it, right-click on the icon and go to Properties and see where it is installed. This is where the patch has to be installed to. I may see about storing this information in the registry so that all patches will automatically know where they have to go.

Tim
britbob

Post by britbob »

* Toolbox window toggle setting (under Window dropdown) is now "remembered" with program shutdown and start, respectively, allowing this setting to be carried over each time Digital Atmosphere is restarted.
I`m a few updates behind. Nice to see some patches being released :)

Does this mean settings in the workchart menu such as "Time selection > Surface > All" would be remembered? I know I`ve been bugging you for ages about this remembering feature being added.