Is Tim away?

This is the place to get help with Digital Atmosphere, suggest improvements, and get tips.
britbob

Is Tim away?

Post by britbob »

Does anyone know if Tim is away again? Haven`t seen him on the boards in ages. I sent an email to both addresses almost two weeks ago, but haven`t got a reply :(

Got problems with these bloody grib files :(
texsky

Post by texsky »

He's probably busy with storm chasing activities. Plus, I know he moved recently and may not have his new home office set up yet. But still, it's not like him to not answer email within a reasonable period of time. Hopefully, he will surface over here soon.

regards,
Bob
wxforecaster

Post by wxforecaster »

I dont know where he would be Storm Chasing. Death Ridge already set up in the Desert SW so he would be chasing NW flow storms which isnt too exciting. The only thing that i could be think about is if he got tied up with moving or building his new cabin (i think that is what was said) I hope he comes back soon because i need to talk to him about the program before i buy it!
Weasel

Re: Is Tim away?

Post by Weasel »

britbob wrote:Does anyone know if Tim is away again? Haven`t seen him on the boards in ages. I sent an email to both addresses almost two weeks ago, but haven`t got a reply :(

Got problems with these bloody grib files :(

http://www.weathergraphics.com/

Read the top right:)

Pat
Shannon Key

Re: Is Tim away?

Post by Shannon Key »

britbob wrote:I sent an email to both addresses almost two weeks ago, but haven`t got a reply :(
Hi, have you received a reply yet? If not please let me know (you can PM me if you want) what email address you used. Tim should be caught up with most of his email now after our move, but we want to make sure we didn't miss anything in the chaos.

Thanks,
Shannon Vasquez (Tim's wife)
asnorjps

Post by asnorjps »

RIP or MM5toGrADS in MM5 application:
Does anyone can help me on this seriously and 200% need help. If you could help me please guide me via yahoo mesengger and my ID is klmale2005@yahoo.co.uk. MAY GOD BLESS YOU.