Station Reference overlay issue.

This is the place to get help with Digital Atmosphere, suggest improvements, and get tips.
tyler_costantini

Station Reference overlay issue.

Post by tyler_costantini »

I have been trying to overlay stations in 2.0 pro and it seems that the anti-crowding may not be working. When ever I try and overlay the stations it completely fills the screen with a brown color and that’s all it does no matter where I set the anti-crowding level.

Thanks.
Tyler.
Greg Higgins

Post by Greg Higgins »

Tyler,
This sounds more like a data issue problem or something unique to your computer. I am using Pro 2 and 2.01 without this problem. Can you provide the data and a step-by-step description of what you do to get the "brown" screen? Has the occurred in the past with Pro 2? Have you been able to plot previously in Pro 2? Just going through some thoughts to identify the problem.

Greg Higgins

It was good to meet you last Sunday!
tyler_costantini

Post by tyler_costantini »

well,, I get it on my other computer also. All I'm trying to do is show station refference.. it doesnt seem to matter what settings i give it, it just browns out the screen. Let me know what data you need.
Greg Higgins

Post by Greg Higgins »

Is it being downloaded through the "Internet Retrevial"? From what site? What steps are yoou going through? I.E., download, data, data plots.....

Greg