Analyses Plot Question

This is the place to get help with Digital Atmosphere, suggest improvements, and get tips.
ezweather

Analyses Plot Question

Post by ezweather »

Hi,

I'm trying to develop plots similar to HamWeather ones. At least get it to show the same thing. Whats got me wondering is why I can't get them to be the same. I'm trying to see what settings I should have.. I may have asked this earlier, but will again.

Anyway, just something I meant to post weeks ago. So, it might be some simple adjustments I need to make.
czenzel

Post by czenzel »

ezweather wrote:Hi,

I'm trying to develop plots similar to HamWeather ones. At least get it to show the same thing. Whats got me wondering is why I can't get them to be the same. I'm trying to see what settings I should have.. I may have asked this earlier, but will again.

Anyway, just something I meant to post weeks ago. So, it might be some simple adjustments I need to make.
Hi ezweather,

Are you looking to create contours similar to the gradient style or block style?

I know on the forums there is a link to a web site that has sample scripts to do contours in a block contour type. I haven't seen any to do gradient styles similar to Hamweather. I am also very interested in finding out how to do this.

I'll try to do some more research and if I find anything I'll let you know.

Thanks,
Christopher Zenzel