This is the place to get help with Digital Atmosphere, suggest improvements, and get tips.
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:58 pm
- Location: Baton Rouge, LA
This may have already been addressed, but I have not been able to find any posts regarding it. I know Digital Atmosphere will run on Windows 7, but before doing an in-place upgrade from Vista Home Premium to 7 Home Premium, do I need to do anything with Digital Atmosphere, or do I just upgrade and go?
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2004 7:09 pm
- Location: Tehachapi, California
You should be ok.
follow all instructions re: upgrade.Vista home and 7 home are totaly compatable. MAKE sure you follow the backup when working.
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:17 pm
- Location: Lochaber, Scotland
It's not really a lot of help but have a look through the thread I created
when upgrading from XP.
Just remember to backup all the files, including the ones not in the A program folder.