How do I get the KEY NUMBER after Paying for the Program?

This is the place to get help with Digital Atmosphere, suggest improvements, and get tips.
William Simmons

How do I get the KEY NUMBER after Paying for the Program?

Post by William Simmons »

I have been trying for a month now to get my Key Number to put in Digital Atmosphere. I paid the $89 and received the following:

You are now on our books as a licensed Digital Atmosphere Standard Version user.

If you've installed Digital Atmosphere, you may request a key number from us to fully enable your copy. To do this, we will need the serial number shown in the Help > Register menu in Digital Atmosphere. If you have any difficulty locating it please let me know and I'll be glad to help you find it.

I have sent in the number once a week for three weeks. This last week I sent it in every day and still no response. The serial number is DA4-4100-584472719. The address I have been sending to is tim.vasquez@weathergraphics.com.

My email address is simmonsw@classicnet.net

What do I need to do in order to get the Key Number? I like the program, but if it doesn't work, I want my money back.

William
chuck

Re: How do I get the KEY NUMBER after Paying for the Program

Post by chuck »

have you sent an email to this address servicedesk@weathergraphics.com Chuck
William Simmons wrote:I have been trying for a month now to get my Key Number to put in Digital Atmosphere. I paid the $89 and received the following:

You are now on our books as a licensed Digital Atmosphere Standard Version user.

If you've installed Digital Atmosphere, you may request a key number from us to fully enable your copy. To do this, we will need the serial number shown in the Help > Register menu in Digital Atmosphere. If you have any difficulty locating it please let me know and I'll be glad to help you find it.

I have sent in the number once a week for three weeks. This last week I sent it in every day and still no response. The serial number is DA4-4100-584472719. The address I have been sending to is tim.vasquez@weathergraphics.com.

My email address is simmonsw@classicnet.net

What do I need to do in order to get the Key Number? I like the program, but if it doesn't work, I want my money back.

William