Board update
Effective April 12, 2021, we had to delete about 8000 frivolous spammer accounts going back over a year. There was no way for us to locate all legitimate user applications, so some may have been deleted. If you are an actual user who created an account since March 2020 but did not get approved, please register again. You can also contact us via the Contact link on the main Weather Graphics webpage to get assistance. When you contact us, it is essential you provide brief but detailed info on your meteorological background or inform us of any previous order you've made, this way we can tell you are a legit user, otherwise we will assume it is a spammer trying to bypass the application checks. Thanks. -Tim

Station Model Pictograms and TrueType font

This is the place to get help with Digital Atmosphere, suggest improvements, and get tips.
tmagan

Station Model Pictograms and TrueType font

Post by tmagan »

When I download data, and use the station model plots in NMC/NCEP raster, I get the cloud type pictograms. However, when I use the same data, and use Truetype font, I do no get the cloud type, pressure tendency pictogram.
LaurierWilliams

Re: Station Model Pictograms and TrueType font

Post by LaurierWilliams »

tmagan, this was discussed at some length in viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1515&hilit=meteo.ttf. As I recall, it can be fixed by downloading and installing the meteo-old.ttf font from the downloads page at http://www.weathergraphics.com/dl/. Look in the utilities section under truetype fonts.
tmagan

Re: Station Model Pictograms and TrueType font

Post by tmagan »

LaurierWilliams wrote:tmagan, this was discussed at some length in viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1515&hilit=meteo.ttf. As I recall, it can be fixed by downloading and installing the meteo-old.ttf font from the downloads page at http://www.weathergraphics.com/dl/. Look in the utilities section under truetype fonts.
Five minutes before you posted this I did that and that solved the problem.