ATTN: Do not write me at old E-mail addresses!

This is the place to get help with Digital Atmosphere, suggest improvements, and get tips.
Tim Vasquez
Administrator

ATTN: Do not write me at old E-mail addresses!

Post by Tim Vasquez »

I am happy to hear from customers and address problems, but I have discovered people are E-mailing me at my old addresses and then complaining that I haven't replied. Please use our contact addresses listed at http://www.weathergraphics.com/contact.htm. I had to deactivate the old addresses in October due as the accounts were getting hundreds of spams per day and I was unable to sift through the deluge without losing genuine E-mails.

If for some reason you do not receive a response after four days at the new addresses, I may not be aware that you wrote me. I always respond to all E-mails received, and it takes precedence over the forums. Please use it for important tech support issues and resolving questions about your order.

Also note that AOL's spam filters tend to filter some E-mails from me. As a result, I get some E-mails asking why I haven't written back, and this forces me to send a letter via postal mail. Please turn down your spam filter settings if you are on AOL and want to get E-mail from me.

If you believe I am not getting your messages, please post about it publically on this forum with the address you wrote to and with exact details of any bounce messages you receive. If I can identify a systematic problem with my server, rest assured that I will do whatever it takes to fix the problem, including changing our hosting companies if necessary. Also I do not recommend using forum private messaging to reach me, as it takes lower precedence to E-mail and I can't check it often.

Again, I am happy to hear from customers and solve problems, but getting the message to me can only be complete when I receive it. I appreciate your patience.

Tim Vasquez