The IAC/FLEET capabilities were extensively fixed in the newest version V3.32, which is now posted in the Downloads section on the main page. I can't assure that fronts will always plot in the correct direction due to how the WMO code was constructed, but you now have the option to fall back on non-barb fronts.
DA5 2021 V3.32 - “Fleetcode Update”
* IAC/FLEET PLOTTING: Barb/pip fronts have been restored based on testing.
* IAC/FLEET PLOTTING: User is now provided the choice of either barb/pip or non-barb/pip in the Data > Fleetcode menu option. The latter should be selected if the fronts are believed to not be pointing the right direction. The WMO code format does not explicitly provide for frontal direction, so this uses the left/right hand rules (relative to the line) that ASXX21 EGRR seems to be following.
* IAC/FLEET PLOTTING: Problems with spurious and broken fronts and isopleths have been resolved. It occurred when nonstandard line spacings existed in the source Fleetcode bulletin, causing the cleaned-up bulletin to get rebuilt incorrectly. The ingest now ignores null lines.
* IAC/FLEET PLOTTING: Non-barbed stationary front type used in IAC/FLEET plots changed to a more frequent spacing so as to reduce visual confusion with cold and warm fronts.
* IAC/FLEET PLOTTING: Troughs and waves in IAC/FLEET now use a more fine-grained dash line so as to stand out from isobars.
* IAC/FLEET PLOTTING: Isobar labels have been shifted upward 7 pixels so as to not be obscured by the line.