DATA ACCESS: Digital Atmosphere will not download data

This is the place to get help with Digital Atmosphere, suggest improvements, and get tips.
Tim Vasquez
Administrator

DATA ACCESS: Digital Atmosphere will not download data

Post by Tim Vasquez »

Sorry to bother you again, but I was just wondering what "Internet error. 404 can't resolve hostname to IP" means. If you could explain that to me then perhaps I might be able to actually download some observations. As of now I regret to inform you, yet again, that, even though the software is registered, I haven't been able to get anything, I haven't been able to use it. The software is completely crippled by this problem. Hence I'm still in the no "DAWS" ages. I really want it to work, so if you could help me with my problem that would be great.
The next day....
The problem appears to be fixed, and I'm just loving it. Guess what, or should I say who, was the culprit. Bloody Norton Anti-Virus was blocking your software from making a connection. The funny thing is though I sort of stumbled upon the solution. Norton has been giving me problems since as long as I can remember. So in an attempt to stop the insanity of waiting for it to upload every bloody time I log on, I killed it. Meaning i uninstalled it.