Holidays

This is the place to get help with Digital Atmosphere, suggest improvements, and get tips.
Paul Gulliver

Holidays

Post by Paul Gulliver »

Does anyone know if Tim / Weather Graphics are on holiday. I am trying to upgrade from DA2000 to DA workstation. I have received the automated reply accepting my credit card details but no money has been taken from my account nor have I received any replies from Tim direct.

Paul
Shannon Key

Post by Shannon Key »

He is not on holiday. He's probably got an email backlog - I will let him know you're asking about your order.

Shannon
Paul Gulliver

Post by Paul Gulliver »

Shannon, thanks for the reply, I heard from Tim yesterday so everything is sorted.

Paul
Paul Gulliver

Post by Paul Gulliver »

Shannon,
I see from your reply you are a member of the Weather Graphics staff so you may be able to help me.
Although I have received a email from Tim confirming that I am a registered user of DA workstation I am unable to obtain a key number from him. I have sent 3 emails over the last 12 days giving my serial number but have not had a reply.
Do you know what the problem is? I assume the company is still trading OK as they have taken the money from my account without any problem.

Thanks,
Paul
Shannon Key

Post by Shannon Key »

Hi Paul,

I am Tim's wife. Tim was just out of the office for 4 days on business, and is catching up on the backlog of emails today, so my guess is you'll get a reply within 24 hours containing the key number. If not please PM me. He gets over 100 emails per day requiring a personal response, so he does get behind sometimes when he is on travel.

I thought you had heard from Tim on the 6th - have you been asking for a key since the 1st?

Shannon
Paul Gulliver

Post by Paul Gulliver »

Shannon,
Thanks for your quick reply.
I got the automatic order confirmation on the 31st March and have been trying to get the key since then. I was silly enough to wait untill the trial period finished before ordering and therefore I have been unable to use DA fully since then.

Paul