Bug ????

This is the place to get help with Digital Atmosphere, suggest improvements, and get tips.
Franceorage

Bug ????

Post by Franceorage »

Hello, I have a probème with DA, I do not arrive has to have the last chart bus DA always gives me the chart of the hour or there are the most data. Example: if with 06h00 there is 700KO and that with 10H00 there is that 200KO DA go factory the chart of 6H00 but not that of 10HOO which has month of data Est this Bug or another thing validates Afflicted for my bad English
Ben Cotton

Post by Ben Cotton »

Franceorage,

Je ne comprends pas que vous avez dit. Je parle un petit peut de francais. S'il vous plait, repetez en francais quand vous ne savez pas le mot anglais.

Merci,
Ben
Franceorage

Post by Franceorage »

Hello BEN ,and thank you for the attention which you pay to my message. have a probléme Da which manufactures always the charts has the hour or there were the most data with the result that I do not have the most recent chart

PS: Il y a vers l'ouest un pays de liberté ou le regard de tout patriote Français regarde....... les USA

Christophe Cabirol

Bordeaux France
Ben Cotton

Post by Ben Cotton »

Christophe,

I think I understand. DA is giving you the chart with the most data, and not the recent data. You are trying, for example, to get the 0000 UTC data, but get 1800 UTC instead. Is this correct?

Ben
Franceorage

Post by Franceorage »

I ben

Yes c'est bien ça ;=)
Ben Cotton

Post by Ben Cotton »

Are the files always off by a certain time? For example, is the plotted data always 6 hours before the current time?

Ben
Tim Vasquez
Administrator

Post by Tim Vasquez »

I am having some difficulty understanding the problem... I also need to know what version of Digital Atmosphere this is.

I may not be able to help much with older versions of Digital Atmosphere as they did have some scheduler-related trouble, and there are no workarounds that I am aware of.

Tim