DAWS support

This is the place to get help with Digital Atmosphere, suggest improvements, and get tips.
britbob

DAWS support

Post by britbob »

Tim,

Maybe a ticket support system might an idea for DAWS users, much like what hosting companies use?

It would surely be easier for you in the long run, and probably better for the DAWS clients. There are several support desk scripts that are open source (free). Another good idea maybe, not only you but other authorized users could help you with support by accessing the desk?

Just a thought, as quite a few seem to be having problems reaching you for one reason or other.
rmaan

I agree

Post by rmaan »

I thouroughly agree with this idea! I think it would be a great way to solve problems and FAQs. I myself use a Support Center for my own clients and hardly need it. Take a look at what I set up http://www.met-me.net/Deskpro

If you are too busy to use the support desk then authorized users could provide the support. All support tickets could also be e-mailed to you. If you would like any help in setting up a support Desk I would be more than happy to help Tim. In fact if hosting or space is an issue I would gladly even host the support system independently on my own server if you like.

Anyway I think its something worth thinking about :)

Arman