The Weather Forecasting Forum
http://www.weathergraphics.com/forum/

Re: any chance for an update on DAWS?
http://www.weathergraphics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1103
Page 1 of 1

Author:  severe storm_forecaster [ Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:57 am ]
Post subject:  Re: any chance for an update on DAWS?

All -

I was just wondering if the beta testing of DA WS is almost finished, so the final release can be fourthcoming. With the holidays almost here, and nearly everyone on hold for 2-3 years waiting for this release, while Tim writes more books is becoming quite old. I, myself, don't know how much more waiting on this I can take. I think everyone has been real patient as well, but the patience is running low.

Just thought I'd share this will yous.

$$

Author:  Stefan Lichius [ Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:49 am ]
Post subject:  beta-testing version is runnig out

Hi Randy,

I have mailed the problem already to Tim and to Shannon, too.
I think, Tim will tell us as soon as possible how it`s going on.

Cheers,
Stefan

Author:  severe storm_forecaster [ Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: beta testing

Hey Stefan:

Good to hear from you again! Yeah, it's becoming increasingly boring having to wait for such a long time for things to get done. But somehow, I've been managing. I was just wondering how much longer it would be until the final release was put out.

Take care....

Randy

Author:  Weasel [ Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:35 am ]
Post subject: 

Fusion time extension is now available for download:

http://www.weathergraphics.com/beta

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/