Re: Are we waiting too long?

Everything else. For discussion about anything from meteorology to astronomy, technology, sports and politics. No spam or inappropriate content, please.
severe storm_forecaster

Re: Are we waiting too long?

Post by severe storm_forecaster »

All...

I don't want to sound like a prod here, but should'nt their be some update available for DAE? I've been real patient here for what years now, and still nothing despite being told that an update is in the works. Now don't get me wrong here, I fully realize and understand that programming is hard and can take hours to design various modules that go into software, such as DA. But for this to take years to develop seems abit much, considering the amount of time which has elapsed, that all of us have waited. In fact, a few guys have simply "given up", and left DA behind in favor of other software. While I most likely will continue to wait, I must admit patience is running low.

See, I have clients who come to my site for severe weather information and charts. If I am unable to produce charts, they look elsewhere, and I loose clients. Bad business practice!
Okay, rant done. I'm on the side and listening!

Randy