Weather Forum & Image gallery

Everything else. For discussion about anything from meteorology to astronomy, technology, sports and politics. No spam or inappropriate content, please.
rmaan

Weather Forum & Image gallery

Post by rmaan »

Hi all,

I just recently updated my company website and I decided to include in it a discussion forum and a weather gallery. I really wanted to give back to the community as they have helped me in so many ways. The main site itself is ready but I still have a little 'tweaking' to do, lol (I'm sure Tim will agree with me, it is a lot of work!). Anyways, even though I do not have the main site up yet, I was hoping that some people from here wouldn't mind taking a look at the forum and maybe contributing to a discussion or starting a new one. Membership is free and I encourage everyone to join! I have really tried to make the interface as user friendly as possible and I have numerous forums and subforums that will cover all aspects of meteorology and general discussions ;) I hope that this forum can contribute to our learning and discussion of meteorology and I would be really grateful for anyone's comments and help in starting our discussions. :)

I will also upload an image gallery soon which would allow anyone to upload their weather realted images - something which I think would be great for changing the way in which we see our daily weather. Joining would be free of course!

Anyways, please don't think of this as spam, its just a simple request to take a look and contribute to dicussions at a different forum :)

Hope to see some of you there soon! Thanks :)

Discussion Board: http://www.met-me.net/discussion/

Arman[/url]
rmaan

Comments?

Post by rmaan »

Hi again!

If anyone has visited the forum or the image gallery (which is now up http://www.met-me.net/gallery/ I'd really appreciate some comments! Your first impressions? I still encourage anyone to contribute to or start discussions! :) Thanks for all the help guys :)

Arman
britbob

Post by britbob »

The world of `weather forums` is a tough world to break into. There are so many cropping up everywhere, it`s becoming fashionable to start one!!

Good luck however, I will be checking your gallery from time to gallery. I do enjoy looking at photos from around the world :)
rmaan

Post by rmaan »

Thanks, lol yeah I know there are so many weather forums popping up. But I really hope that I can get something like the Geo Earth Forums started. (Its a very high ambition lol but I hope it works!). As for the weatehr gallery, wouldn't you believe it, the moment I want to take some photos for the gallery we have NOTHING but cloudless skies....LOL...here's praying for some bad weather :)

Thanks for the reply ;)

Arman
mikecloudy

Post by mikecloudy »

Nice website ! u can make ur gallery more like those picture upload servers like http://www.irisize.com & others ..

:idea: One suggestion make the central table lil wider so as to utilize space in better way
BOB HAMILTON

Post by BOB HAMILTON »

The yellow is a little garish. It's true: there are hundreds of WX www's

bobh