HILO command

Discuss any other weather software not covered above, including data feeds, weather web pages, and more!
ncwxman

HILO command

Post by ncwxman »

Jeff,

Not sure if you are aware of it or not but, the HILO command does not work in WINGRIDDS. PLease forgive me if you have already addressed this issue.

Kevin
jkrob

Post by jkrob »

Kevin,

No, not yet. Thanks for the heads-up. I'll take a look.

Jeff
jkrob

Post by jkrob »

Kevin,

Thanks for the update. The bug has been found & will be fixed in the next release.

I have heard little if any feedback about the latest WINGRIDDS release. Is it that good or that bad???

Just to let you know, automated & in-program GRIB download capability will be in the next release. I know this has been on everyones wishlist for a long time & you reposting the URL2FILE batch files sparked the idea of how it could be done. Now, it is just a matter of catalougging(SP?) & entering all the data for it to work for all the models & all FTP servers (UUUGGGHHH!!!)

Thanks,
Jeff
wxforecaster

Post by wxforecaster »

&quot wrote: I have heard little if any feedback about the latest WINGRIDDS release. Is it that good or that bad???
Thanks,
Jeff

Jeff,

I am just waiting for the manual to come out for WINGRIDDS and then i am going to have a go at it. I know, i think, that it will be almost like PCGRIDDS but just to be on the safe side, i will wait for the WINGRIDDS Manual. I know that is a whole project in itself but i learn so much better if i read a manual front to back!

Great work on the updates and making WINGRIDDS. It will help out a lot of people in the Meteorological field!

Thanks again,

Jon
ncwxman

Post by ncwxman »

Jeff,

Thanks for the fix.

No news is good news! I like everything so far and have found few bugs. Excellent work Mr. Krob!

Kevin