Double Command line

Discuss any other weather software not covered above, including data feeds, weather web pages, and more!
ncwxman

Double Command line

Post by ncwxman »

Jeff,

While checking out the fix to the contour displays I minimized the WINGRIDDS window and when I clicked on the WINGRIDDS tab in the toolbar and the WINGRIDDS window came back up I got 2 command lines. The bottom one seems to be inoperable. I have found that if I hit the erase button the 2nd command line will go away for a second or two but soon reappear.

WINGRIDDS.OUT FILE: http://www.bellsouthpwp.net/n/c/nckev/W ... dlines.txt

Regards,

Kevin
jkrob

Post by jkrob »

Kevin,

Ahhh, yess...know the issue well. Tell me, what is your screen resolution setting and, if you change your screen resolution, does it change the characteristics of the screen refresh?

The screen capture is only supposed to be grabbing the screen area below the command line but for some reason, it is including the command line. Then, when it is time to refresh the screen, it starts below the command line (!?!?!?). The odd thing is that you do not see this effect during Animation but it is using the same techinque(!?!?!?).

Thanks,
Jeff
ncwxman

Post by ncwxman »

Jeff,

Screen res. set to 1024 x 768. I never change my screen res. Always the same. I'm not sure if it would change the refresh rate if I did change my screen res. This issue showed up BEFORE I had run and animation (?!).

I believe that this issue is related to the fix in this release that addresses the Screen Refresh problem. It is when I minimize my WINGRIDDS window and bring it back up that this problem shows up.

BTW, this was not a problem for me with previous releases. :wink:

Jeff, I really appreciate your work. WINGRIDDS is my favorite weather program. NO OTHER software do I use more than WINGRIDDS.

Thank you,

Kevin