WINGRIDDS Beta 2.2 Bug

Discuss any other weather software not covered above, including data feeds, weather web pages, and more!
jkrob

WINGRIDDS Beta 2.2 Bug

Post by jkrob »

All,

Just a quick notice. A small bug has been found with the operation of the "Overlay" button on the Toolbar. It seems the buttons operation only works on the most left command in the command bar.

For example, of you enter the command HGHT 500, click the Overlay button and enter TEMP, the TEMP at 500mb will be overlayed the Heights. However, if you again click the Overlay button and enter HGHT 300, the SLVL 300 command will be ignored and it will redisplay the Heights at 500.

The Overlay button is behaving as it was designed...but my intial design was shortsighted. It really should encorporate the full command string (up to 16 commands).

This fix will be incorporated into the final release. I don't think it shou;ld earn it's own Beta release (It either works all the way or it doesn't). However, if other fixable bugs are discovered between now & Nov. 20th which requires another beta release, the Overlay button fix will be included. If there are other thoughts on this, please let me know.

Thanks (we're almost there!!),
Jeff Krob
WINGRIDDS System Developer