WINGRIDDS Beta 2.2 Release

Discuss any other weather software not covered above, including data feeds, weather web pages, and more!
jkrob

WINGRIDDS Beta 2.2 Release

Post by jkrob »

All,

This is to announce the release of WINGRIDDS Beta 2.2. This release is all bug fixes...some going back to the origional PCGRIDDS (!!). There is also a Spanish version for those who are fluent in spanish to play with.

Hopefully, this will be the last Beta release before the full public release of WINGRIDDS. However, as always, if you find anything which is incorrect, please let me know with the fullest of details.

Thanks again for your support,
Jeff Krob
WINGRIDDS System Developer
ncwxman

Post by ncwxman »

Jeff,

I don't know what to say except,

You Da Man!!!. Absolutely AWESOME dude! I mean, everything seems to be in order.

You nailed it man! The GFS grid 3 looks great. Love the progress box when plotting convective parameters. Grib2 files process with ease.

Jeff, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Kevin
britbob

Post by britbob »

Ditto...

Runs sweet :)

Looks like I got my Christmas present six weeks early! Thanks for the hard work Jeff.

Going to start working on a few batch files and some automated runs. Should be fun!
Weasel

Post by Weasel »

I'll have to take Kevin's word for it :) I haven't tried anything yet, but from his enthusiasm everything must be functioning well!

Pat