WINGRIDDS Version 1.2 Release Notice

Discuss any other weather software not covered above, including data feeds, weather web pages, and more!
jkrob

WINGRIDDS Version 1.2 Release Notice

Post by jkrob »

All,

This is to inform you that WINGRIDDS Version 1.2 has been released. After a long time in Beta testing, things have finally settled down long enough to get this all together. There were many fixes and a few improvements to the program. Please read the Release Notes for full information and details.

Go to:

http://winweather.org

to get either the WINGRIDDS 1.2 Update for all of you current users or download the WINGRIDDS 1.2 Complete installation for anyone who is still using PCGRIDDS32. As usual, there are French and Spanish versions too.

Speaking of which...the GRIB utilities for PCGRIDDS32 have been updated as well for more complete GRIB2 processing.

Now that WINGRIDDS32 1.2 is done, I can focus completely on getting WINGRIDDS 2.0 ready for testing and it will have quite a few new enhancements which I hope you will find useful.

Thanks again for all of your support,
Jeff Krob
WINGRIDDS System Developer
Fred Capello

Version 1.2 working fine

Post by Fred Capello »

Hi Jeff. Just to be sure, I downloaded and installed the complete installation file of WINGRIDDS Version 1.2 last Saturday. I obviously uninstalled the earlier version first. Everything works fine now and I'll continue to check it out during the next few days. So, no more problems with the Convert WAFS GRIB data program. Keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to WINGRIDDS 2.0!
jkrob

Post by jkrob »

Fred,

Outstanding!! I'm glad to hear whatever was broke before works now...I'm just curious what was broke?? However, I'm not one to argue with success.

Thanks for the feedback,
Jeff