Seasons Greetings & Merry Christmas!!!

Discuss any other weather software not covered above, including data feeds, weather web pages, and more!
jkrob

Seasons Greetings & Merry Christmas!!!

Post by jkrob »

This is to wish everyone Seasons Greeting, Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year. Thanks to all PCGRIDDS32 & WINGRIDDS users for their loyal support.

WINGRIDDS Version 2.0 will be released later this year with the public beta version coming out real soon. It will have many new improvements which I think you will enjoy and find useful.

Thanks again & spread the word about WINGRIDDS!!!
Jeff Krob
WINGRIDDS System Developer
Fred Capello

Season's Greetings as well!

Post by Fred Capello »

Thanks for the best wishes, Jeff. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. I'm looking forward to WINGRIDDS Version 2.0 and will download it as soon as I see it available.

I have been spreading the word about it for some time and will continue to do so.

Take care and keep up the good work in 2008!

Fred.
weasel2

Post by weasel2 »

jkrob wrote:This is to wish everyone Seasons Greeting, Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year. Thanks to all PCGRIDDS32 & WINGRIDDS users for their loyal support.

WINGRIDDS Version 2.0 will be released later this year with the public beta version coming out real soon. It will have many new improvements which I think you will enjoy and find useful.

Thanks again & spread the word about WINGRIDDS!!!
Jeff Krob
WINGRIDDS System Developer
Happy Holidays, Jeff!

Thanks for all the time you have put into improving this software. You are doing a fantastic job.

Pat