WINGRIDDS v3 Beta Testing Announcement

Discuss any other weather software not covered above, including data feeds, weather web pages, and more!
jkrob

WINGRIDDS v3 Beta Testing Announcement

Post by jkrob »

All,

This is to announce the start of WINGRIDDS v3.0 Beta testing. Alot of work has been going on during 2008 to get WINGRIDDS v3 up and going and I hope you will enjoy the improvements. As usual, the release has to go through the 'wringer' to get the bugs ironed out & that is what this is. All of the ingest utilities have been updated and improved as well as the main WINGRIDDS program which has many new improvements and enhancements to make the WINGRIDDS operations easier.

If you are interested in participating in the WINGRIDDS beta testing, I only as that you be an experience WINGRIDDS user and be able to explain any problems you may encounter with as much detail as possible. And, please, read the Release Notes before using this new WINGRIDDS or sending any bug reports. The answer may already be addressed in the text. FYI - the beta test versions will be addressed as WINGRIDDS Beta 5.

As usual, all of the data files and documentation can be downloaded at winweather.org

Thanks in advance & I hope you enjoy the new WINGRIDDS!!
Jeff Krob
WINGRIDDS System Developer