WINGRIDDS Version 3.0 Release Notice

Discuss any other weather software not covered above, including data feeds, weather web pages, and more!
jkrob

WINGRIDDS Version 3.0 Release Notice

Post by jkrob »

All,

This is to announce the release of WINGRIDDS Version 3.0. With many new improvements and additional capabilities, this is the best WINGRIDDS yet! You are invited to the WINGRIDDS home page: http://winweather.org to get all of the information and to download the updated files. For those who are currently running WINGRIDDS Version 2.* or participated in the beta testing, all you need to do is download the following two files:

1) WINGRIDDS Version 3.0 Executables.zip
2) WINGRIDDS Version 3.0 Additional Data Files.zip

This will give you all that you need to make WINGRIDDS Version 3.0 fully functional. For those who may still be running a previous version of WINGRIDDS or are still running PCGRIDDS32, it is advised you just remove the versions that you have and download the WINGRIDDS Version 3.0 Complete Installation File.

Please download and read the WINGRIDDS Version 3.0 Release Notes for full details concerning what changes and improvements have been made in this release.

As always, I wish to thank all of the people who participated in the beta testing process to weed out all of the bugs and offer suggestions toward improvements of WINGRIDDS. I could not have done it without you!

Thanks also to all of the PCGRIDDS32/WINGRIDDS user community (that means...you). I hope you find the current version of WINGRIDDS easy to use and useful in your exploration of meteorology. Be sure to spread the word about WINGRIDDS!

Jeff Krob
WINGRIDDS System Developer