PCGRIDDS32 New Beta Release Notice

Discuss any other weather software not covered above, including data feeds, weather web pages, and more!
jkrob

PCGRIDDS32 New Beta Release Notice

Post by jkrob »

All,

This is to inform all PCGRIDDS32 users interested in doing beta testing that the new Beta release of PCGRIDDS32 is available at the PCGRIDDS32 Home Page;

http://home.comcast.net/~jkrob/

There are many new features added to this release including printing!! The release notes and all other information is on the home page so, if you are interested, download the program, give it a good run through and please let me know of any problems in complete detail.

Thanks in advance and happy gridding!!
Jeff Krob
ncwxman

Support Files

Post by ncwxman »

Jeff,

I tried to download the support file but it appears it is missing.

Thank you for all your work on PCGRIDDS32. I love this program!

Kevin
jkrob

Post by jkrob »

Kevin,

Yes, you are correct and the link has been fixed.

Thanks,
Jeff
Craig Setzer

Fatal PALLETTE.DAT ERROR

Post by Craig Setzer »

Beta release crashes upon loading the GRIB file on the new PALETTE.DAT file. The new version of /USER/PALETTE.DAT, /USER/PCGMODE.DAT, and /DATA/FILTBL.DAT need to be included in the beta release .ZIP file. Until then, you can modify the top line of /USER/PALETTE.DAT to look like it does in the new version under item 32 of the Beta Release Notes.

BTW, I really like the ability to change the background color. Saves a LOT of ink when using the new print function and not printing black background maps!

Craig