Board update
Effective April 12, 2021, we had to delete about 8000 frivolous spammer accounts going back over a year. There was no way for us to locate all legitimate user applications, so some may have been deleted. If you are an actual user who created an account since March 2020 but did not get approved, please register again. You can also contact us via the Contact link on the main Weather Graphics webpage to get assistance. When you contact us, it is essential you provide brief but detailed info on your meteorological background or inform us of any previous order you've made, this way we can tell you are a legit user, otherwise we will assume it is a spammer trying to bypass the application checks. Thanks. -Tim

Upload question

Strictly for sharing scripts used in Digital Atmosphere and getting assistance from other users.
212adws

Upload question

Post by 212adws »

At the moment I am uploading 2 files separately (each as they are individually analysed) but I would like to use just 1 upload command to send them both together....is this possible using the DA upload command. I could write a batch file to use mput *.dat (with prompt off) but would prefer to code an upload ftp script in DA to do the same thing.

Is there a way?
Budgie

Re: Upload question

Post by Budgie »

If it's of any use, I have Weather Display do the uploads of all six charts I use.
I can run through that process if you also use WD?
212adws

Re: Upload question

Post by 212adws »

Thanks for the reply. I use "Cumulus" software. I far prefer to have DA do the uploads at generation time (the scheduling tool meets all my needs) and if they have to be done individually then that's OK. I believe that there is a 100 limit to script commands in the Standard version so I was after killing 2 birds with 1 stone so-to-speak. If I can't, so be it.
Regards,
Derek