Surpress DA Text in bottom left

Strictly for sharing scripts used in Digital Atmosphere and getting assistance from other users.
Stu

Surpress DA Text in bottom left

Post by Stu »

Any suggestions on how I can surpress the text that DA produces on the bottom left after a script is run. I have fooled it by making the font small and white is colour ~ but is there a better way?
britbob

Post by britbob »

I don`t think it can be disabled as such?

I just change the font size and style in preferences, to size 1. It is barely noticable unless someone is specifically looking for it! Plus using the transparent overlay can cover it if you place your own remark in that area.
Weasel

Post by Weasel »

I don't see what the big deal is....

The lower left stamp tells what was analyzed by the software. Seems to be a good thing to keep on any chart.

Pat
Stu

Post by Stu »

I am doing colour gradient fills ~ for Temp I might have 10 such gradient lines and this means 10 lines of text in the bottom left hand corner ~ all saying the same thing.... Surface wind strenth and dewpoint all need to have many fills and therfore many lines of text display ~ if I could only have one line of text dusplayed that would be better.
Fred

Post by Fred »

I fully agree with Stu. For some time I use Arial 1. Anybody found an even smaller lettertype?

Fred
britbob

Post by britbob »

Stu wrote:I am doing colour gradient fills ~ for Temp I might have 10 such gradient lines and this means 10 lines of text in the bottom left hand corner ~ all saying the same thing.... Surface wind strenth and dewpoint all need to have many fills and therfore many lines of text display ~ if I could only have one line of text dusplayed that would be better.
Yup that`s exactly why I try and hide it too.
wxforecaster

Post by wxforecaster »

I think i am dumb or something but I cant fine where you put the font size at 1... Which PARAMETER is it? Thanks
Fred

Post by Fred »

You change it in the STY-file you use when you generate a map. Change the line like this.

leg Legend block 030-030-030 1 Arial

You can do it directly in the files but also in the prefences-screen under styles. Beware that you select the right file!

Greetings

Fred