DAWS Map problem

This is the place to get help with Digital Atmosphere, suggest improvements, and get tips.
Hossain7422

DAWS Map problem

Post by Hossain7422 »

Hi all ! I am also facing the same problem of getting stable work chart of my region (Bangladesh, South Asia). This was very stable with Dig Atm 2000 version when I used North Indian Ocean region and after that I fixed the work chart with a little trial and error to a particular pixel and it is fine tilll now. But, while working with DAWS v 1.0i I see that a big area remains stagnant when I set orthographic projection centering Longitude 90 deg E and Lat 23.5 N.
Ben Cotton

Post by Ben Cotton »

You said you're using DAWS 1.0i, so I guess the first step would be to download the 1.1 patch and see if that fixes the problem.
http://www.weathergraphics.com/download.htm

Ben
Hossain7422

DAWS Map Problem

Post by Hossain7422 »

Hi Ben, Thank you. I have solved the problem partially but awarded with another peoblem. I was using the downloaded versio of DAWS v1.0i and it was having 60 days trial period but whenever I have installed the latest v1.1 then I have got the message that my trial period has ended and I have been listed as the expired version holder(but actually I did not cross the 60 days period yet I am a registerd user of Digital Atmosphere 2000). So, some important features of DAWS v1.1 has ceased to function. What can I do for this ?
If Tim sees this plz you can also answer me.
Thank you.

Hossain
Tim Vasquez
Administrator

Post by Tim Vasquez »

I will add a new 30-day evaluation. Some other users have requested that.

Tim
Hossain7422

DAWS Map Problem

Post by Hossain7422 »

Thank you Tim.
Hossain7422

Daws Map prob

Post by Hossain7422 »

I got it . Thank you Tim.