Changing Streamline colour

This is the place to get help with Digital Atmosphere, suggest improvements, and get tips.
TimWest

Changing Streamline colour

Post by TimWest »

Any ideas how to change the colour of streamline plots in a script? I used this script line

analyze,line=2 color=200:0:0 strm wind

but all I get is the standard, thin line, dark blue :(
texsky

Post by texsky »

This appears to be a bug. You may want to add it to the official "bug-list" thread so Tim will be aware of it.

Bob
Roy Leep

Post by Roy Leep »

Yes I haven't been able to change streamline color since day one.
Hossain7422

stream line color

Post by Hossain7422 »

Hi Guys ! I tried to change the font size of the LOW (L) and HIGH(H) markings as per my work chart size in the analysed charts. But, I could'nt do it as it did not change even I have tried from changing the script for font to arial 20 size and also could not change the color of those fonts. Anybody can help ?
:x Hossain from SW monsoon area :wink:
texsky

Post by texsky »

Hi Hossain,

To change the "High" and "Low" font properties you need to edit your 'styles' settings. Look under Parameters for "High Pressure Areas" code "hgh", and "Low Pressure Areas" code "low". Changing these values should work if you're using DAWS V1.1c.

Hope this helps,
Bob
Hossain7422

hi

Post by Hossain7422 »

hi Bob it does'nt work !
texsky

Post by texsky »

Hossain,

Are you using V1.1c, and are you sure you're saving the changes you make to the styles section? If you don't click the "Save Changes" button, the alterations won't take effect.

Bob
Fred

Post by Fred »

It also helps if you generate the map again. I think that lots of changes are included in the generated map. Beware, if you generate use the right style if you have different ones. the generating screen often comes with a default style and you don't notice it (as I found out).

Fred