Anyone heard from Tim?

Everything else. For discussion about anything from meteorology to astronomy, technology, sports and politics. No spam or inappropriate content, please.
Mark

Anyone heard from Tim?

Post by Mark »

Does anyone know if Tim is on vacation?
I'm having trouble contacting him regarding a new key for DAWS
britbob

Post by britbob »

I was wondering that too. I emailed him over a week ago about a purchase enquiry. I haven`t heard anything from him.
maiku41

Post by maiku41 »

Same here. Hope he gets back before my eval runs out!
Tim Vasquez
Administrator

Post by Tim Vasquez »

I was delayed from responding to E-mail for several days. All my E-mail is caught up and you should have gotten your key. If not, make sure you're using the address shown at:
http://www.weathergraphics.com/contact.htm

Tim
doggieflyer

Support lacking?

Post by doggieflyer »

:oops:

I've tried all avenues to get a response from Weather Graphics about an order I placed on March 11. I was immediately charged $300+ but I can't get any response from the various contact emails about my missing order. The support phone line does not answer and has no answering service.

I'm know it's a busy storm season but someone needs to be running this business.
Shannon Key

Post by Shannon Key »

doggieflyer, please give me the order information (your name, email address, what you ordered, if you used the web order form, FAX, etc., and your payment method (I do not need the card number if you used a credit card)) and I will look into it personally. You can send it to me via PM if you prefer not to post it on here publicly. I'm sure there's simply been a communication problem, because Tim has been keeping pretty up to date on orders for the last several weeks.

Thanks,
Shannon Vasquez