Bufkit animations

Everything else. For discussion about anything from meteorology to astronomy, technology, sports and politics. No spam or inappropriate content, please.
tornadochaser83

Bufkit animations

Post by tornadochaser83 »

Hey, I was wondering if anyone here uses Bufkit and if they do, if they also use the CONRAD part of the software which requires "A Convective Storm Matrix" Comet module CD? If they do I was wondering if they could help out a poor college kid and maybe copy the cd and send it to me, since I don't have $80 to buy it. Thanks for your help.
kinetic

Post by kinetic »

Not sure exactly what I did, but I believe the matrix data is at the COMET site and you can download it. I got it working without the disk.
tornadochaser83

Hmmm, that is weird because I downloaded it off the web and the file types are not the same. Did you download it a long time ago?
kinetic

Post by kinetic »

The files I downloaded were sometime last spring. I thought they came from Comet but I could be wrong.
tornadochaser83

well I don't know, would you be willing to try and send them to me over the internet somehow or something like that? All my contact info is in my profile if you wanted to talk to me, thanks for you help :D
kinetic

Post by kinetic »

I have to back track and figure out what I did. Looking at the site I think I might have downloaded one of the training modules and it contained many of the animations. I than moved them over to Buffkit. Currently I am using a new computer and will need to go back to the old one to see what is on it.