Script commands?

Strictly for sharing scripts used in Digital Atmosphere and getting assistance from other users.
britbob

Script commands?

Post by britbob »

Good afternoon,

Maybe I should look through the PDF files, but as radar import from Canada is a new addition I thought maybe the help files were not updated?

Anyways, does anyone know if Canada radar import is available in daws scripting? if yes, what are the commands.

Also, I don`t believe sounding analysis is available through script commands?
wxforecaster

Re: Script commands?

Post by wxforecaster »

britbob wrote:
Also, I don`t believe sounding analysis is available through script commands?
NO... Sounding analysis is NOT avaible yet. I put that in the V1.2 wishes! As for your Canadan radar.. I am not sure.. you might to E-mail tim and ask. BUt he is working on his book i would think!
britbob

Post by britbob »

I emailed Tim nearly two weeks ago but haven`t got a reply. I tried again a few days ago but no reply.

Oh well.....

Out of curiosity, has Tim got anyone running support for DAWS at the moment while he`s busy elsewhere?
LocoAko

re:

Post by LocoAko »

I am wondering about something like this myself. I am wondering if there is a way to write a script to automatically import certain Australian radar sites, plot them, export it, etc. I know how to export and upload.. I just don't know the commans to retrieve and plot the Australian radar data automatically.