Bug reports -- v1.0d

This is the place to get help with Digital Atmosphere, suggest improvements, and get tips.
texsky

Bug reports -- v1.0d

Post by texsky »

Tim,

The county outline fix looks good, but it gets erased everytime along with the normal map data when performing the "erase" function. The same is true for highways. In addition, when saving the map with counties/highways overlayed, they don't show up afterwards as having been saved.

Also, the "new workchart" menu element appears to be permanently greyed out and "High" and "Low" centers are still not displayed after running pressure analyses...both slp and altimeter setting.

Regards,
Bob
kinetic

Post by kinetic »

Using ver 1.0d, when clearing data from the workchart I get a white square in the upper left corner. All other data remains on the screen. I have to reload the basemap to get things to work. My computer is using XP.
MarcC

Post by MarcC »

I'm running version 1.0d on a Windows ME machine, and I'm experiencing the same problems as "kinetic." I had a base map of North America on which I plotted surface station data and did a sea-level pressure analysis, and when I tried to clear the map, I got the white square that was described above. When I loaded a new basemap centered on California with a scale of 2000, the map clearing function worked fine.

Marc
Baroclinicity

Post by Baroclinicity »

I'm seeing the same thing here. I create a basemap or load a basemap. Then close the program. Reopen the program and plot some data. When I hit the 'Erase' button, a small portion of the map area turns white. If I closed and reopened the program, the basemap would be gone and a small white square would remain.

When I hit Erase

When I opened the program again after Erase