WINGRIDDS Beta 1.0 Release Notice

Discuss any other weather software not covered above, including data feeds, weather web pages, and more!
jkrob

WINGRIDDS Beta 1.0 Release Notice

Post by jkrob »

All,

This is to announce the release of WINGRIDDS Beta 1.0. Wingridds has progressed to the Beta stage of testing which means it should be a fully operational program. If you find any problems, please let me know.

WINGRIDDS now has full GRIB file downloading capability both built-in to the program and available in automated mode as well. Wingridds also has some bug fixes and full documentation. The new installation process will create the WINGRIDDS directories as well as Program Menu additions and desktop shortcuts.

To download & install WINGRIDDS, as usual, go to the WINGRIDDS home page winweather.org & download WINGRIDDS from the hyperlink. please read the Release Notes *before* installation as there amy be extra steps involved for some users with older systems.

Once again, thanks for all your support in this project of getting PCGRIDDS32 into the true windows era.

Jeff Krob
WINGRIDDS System Developer
kinetic

Post by kinetic »

Jeff

Thank you for all your fine work with Wingridds. I was wondering if the printing option was enabled. When I tried it I got an endless stream of blank paper going through my laser printer. Using XP with a HP Laser.
ncwxman

Thank you

Post by ncwxman »

Jeff,

Thank you for you work. Installation went smooth. Everything seems to be working just fine.

Thank you,

Kevin
jkrob

Post by jkrob »

Kinetic,

OK. When I tried it, I did not get an "endless stream" of blank paper, but the one page was blank. I'll work on that.

Thanks,
Jeff