WINGRIDDS Beta 2.1 Update Release Notice

Discuss any other weather software not covered above, including data feeds, weather web pages, and more!
jkrob

WINGRIDDS Beta 2.1 Update Release Notice

Post by jkrob »

All,

As promised, here is the WINGRIDDS Beta 2.1 Update which has some major bug fixes and a few additions. If you are already running WINGRIDDS Beta 2.0, only download the 2.1 Update zip file & unzip it within the WINGRIDDS directory. If you have not downloaded any of the WINGRIDDS beta releases, you must first download & install the WINGRIODDS Beta 2.0 Full installation the add the Beta 2.1 Update. Please read the Beta 2.1 Release Notes for bug fix & addition details.

Thanks again for all your support & help in getting WINGRIDDS up & going as bug free as possible.

Jeff Krob
WINGRIDDS System Developer
ncwxman

Thank you

Post by ncwxman »

Jeff,

Thank you for the update. I really like the png file format for saved graphics being added!

Regards,

Kevin
britbob

Post by britbob »

Thank you Jeff for adding the .png support, I know bugged you a few times about it. It really cuts down on export file size compared to bitmap :) I didn`t even know it was added until Kevin just posted!
LocoAko

re:

Post by LocoAko »

How do you save it as a PNG? I've been taking screenshots and saving them in MSPaint. I tried using SAVS FILE but I'm probably doing it wrong. :oops:
jkrob

Post by jkrob »

Read the Release Notes...