wrong maps

This is the place to get help with Digital Atmosphere, suggest improvements, and get tips.
Fred

wrong maps

Post by Fred »

Hello

I have a lot of maps, generated with DAWS, When I open them in Equinox, all plots are mirrored. You can see that clearly with Television plots: every that must be left under is plotted right upper etc.
The only way I found to correct it is generate the form again. With all the map I have, included the forms with a high-res background this is a hell-of-a-job.
Am I the only one with this problem and is there a better solution?

Greetings

Fred
Wally Mayo

Post by Wally Mayo »

My problem is that changing styles doesn't happen. Maps all generate with the "regular" style colors, etc.

I'm not having your problem (yet). Maps from DAWS come in just fine, and plot fine. I do remember that I had to regenerate them all when moving from earlier versions, DAWS to Fusion, and sometimes even versions within DAWS.
Fred

Post by Fred »

Hello Wally

Thanks for your reply. I regenerad just a few maps for fusion, so perhaps that's why I have the problem now. I hope there is a better solution then regenerate all.

Using other styles works fine here. I have 2 different styles for "fill" and for satellite images. Both are OK.

Greetings

Fred
Weasel

Post by Weasel »

Yeah this has been the case since Fusion. If I remember correctly the othographic maps from DA WS got flipped and rotated in fusion unless they were regenerated - and then aspect and offset settings weren't retained. I think the mercators from DA WS would lock-up Fusion unless they were regenerated and saved in Fusion. Since Fusion and Equinox are probably about the same, this is probably the same issue.