Equinox V1.03 available

This is the place to get help with Digital Atmosphere, suggest improvements, and get tips.
Tim Vasquez
Administrator

Equinox V1.03 available

Post by Tim Vasquez »

Announcing...

VERSION Equinox 1.03 (January 6, 2007)
http://www.weathergraphics.com/dl

CHANGES:

* METAR visibility values are now correctly ingested.

* Fixed script LOAD command which was only loading in the image and not loading the background map and resizing the window.

* Eliminated redundant labels in the chart title stack to prevent multiple display of the exact same chart title.

* Fixed problem with GRN or TEMPO in METAR being interpreted as GR and PO weather types.

* Improper time token entries in Internet Retrieve (using one instead of two digits) will be automatically detected and corrected.

* View Last Radar Product fixed, so as to plot the last -radar- product. A Window > Replot Last Product command has been added to replot any last product.

* Added "Window > Allow Digital Atmosphere to run in background" command which prevents Digital Atmosphere from popping up (such as during scripting operations) and regaining focus. Right now this only suppresses the "plotting radar" message... if you see Digital Atmosphere pop up at other times, please send detailed information.

* Tutorial directory and sample.txt file added to build.

Tim
Weasel

Re: Equinox V1.03 available

Post by Weasel »

TimVasquez wrote:
* Tutorial directory and sample.txt file added to build.

Tim
During installation I got error message 183: Cannot create a file when that file already exists. Nothing huge..
carseman

Re: Equinox V1.03 available

Post by carseman »

Weasel wrote: During installation I got error message 183: Cannot create a file when that file already exists. Nothing huge..
I got the same message, but the directory was created and it has sample.txt within it.

Chris
Tim Vasquez
Administrator

Post by Tim Vasquez »

Interesting... I'll check it out.

Tim
Weasel

Post by Weasel »

Are pressure values for highs and lows supposed to be plotted on the left of the H and/or L?
Tim Vasquez
Administrator

Post by Tim Vasquez »

Fixed.
Weasel

Post by Weasel »

Thanks. I thought it was placed to the left for a reason.