Very Frustrated - need help

This is the place to get help with Digital Atmosphere, suggest improvements, and get tips.
boeckelr

Very Frustrated - need help

Post by boeckelr »

Hi,

On the 24th I placed an order for 2 books from this website....since my credit card hadnt been charged after a few days (still hasnt been charged as of today) I used the "contact form" to send a message asking about the status of my order, and when and how I could expect the books to be sent to me....Of course I got no answer.

So I sent another on Thursday...once again no answer.

So I sent a message to the admin on this site, who I saw on previous threads has helped other people who have had difficulties receiving service here. No answer.

All I want to do is spend my money with this company, and have a couple of simple questions answered. I was even planning on buying DA after my 60 day trial ended....but considering the fact that I cant even have simple questions answered, and the fact that I have read on here that this seems to be common, I am becoming very frustrated.

Could someone please tell me how long it usually takes to have a book order filled? When I placed the order it said that books are usually processed and sent out within 24 hours of placing the order.....

And is someone actually running this company at this point or is it closed or something? If noone is home and this company is no longer selling their books I will buy used copies, but I would much prefer to buy new ones. Heck I plan on buying the entire set....but I just figured I would buy The Forecasting Handbook and The Weathermap Handbook to start.....

Any help that anyone can give me is much appreciated. I apoligize that this is off topic, I just dont know what else to do, and I guess one of the reasons why I am becoming so frustrated is because based on other threads that I have read, this lack of responding to questions seems to be common. Usually companies are all over a prospective customer, and actually want their money.

Thanks,
Mike
Stefan Lichius

problem

Post by Stefan Lichius »

Hi Mike,

I`m very sorry, but I didn`t get your mail. I was some days out of town for a short journey so I didn`t monitored the Forum in this time.
I have proceeded your mail to Tim and I hope you will get an answer soon.

Stefan Lichius
boeckelr

Post by boeckelr »

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for replying - I appreciate your help!

Mike