Fleetcode not displaying...

This is the place to get help with Digital Atmosphere, suggest improvements, and get tips.
Wallyh1992

Fleetcode not displaying...

Post by Wallyh1992 »

Hi,
When I check off fleetcode to download, wait, and then select 'data', then down to 'fleetcode' nothing displays. Not even fronts display. Any idea what I am missing? I am taking for granted fleetcode is already setup somewhere within DAWS for that purpose, or maybe not? Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks!

Wally
Stefan Lichius

Post by Stefan Lichius »

Hi Wally,

try "Data=Troubleshoot data...".
Did you have any data?

Stefan
Wallyh1992

Post by Wallyh1992 »

Stefan Lichius wrote:Hi Wally,

try "Data=Troubleshoot data...".
Did you have any data?

Stefan
Hi Stefan,
Thanks! Finally found this data link that worked. http://ftp.hb-yacht.ch/ASXX21.150000 Quite a few fleetcode data URLs did nothing so I was at my wits end what I was doing wrong. I am ok now for the Atlantic... so where do I find Pacific Fleetcode data? Have a great day Stefan :) Many thanks!
Wally
weasel2

Post by weasel2 »

I'm pretty certain there is no fleetcode for the west and central pacific.

Pat
Wallyh1992

Post by Wallyh1992 »

weasel2 wrote:I'm pretty certain there is no fleetcode for the west and central pacific.

Pat
Hi Pat,

I think you are correct. Think they used to be, but places like NZ and surrounding areas (Pacific) stopped providing fleetcode a few years ago. It would be nice indeed if it came back. Have a great day, and thanks!
Wally
weasel2

Post by weasel2 »

I wonder if ASUS goes all the way out to Hawaii? I've never paid any attention to be honest.

Pat