How do I contact Tim

This is the place to get help with Digital Atmosphere, suggest improvements, and get tips.
Paul Gulliver

How do I contact Tim

Post by Paul Gulliver »

I need a new key for DA, I've sent a message via the web form over a week ago but no reply, does anyone have any other email address or other means of contacting Tim.
Thanks,
Paul
gkasica

Post by gkasica »

I left a voicemail for him on the order line at 530pm CST today 11/20 for a way to get the latest PRO download (I'ma longtime Pro user here in Jackson WI) and the Contact form is broken and won't omr up just loops today. SO other than this forum or voice mail I don't have an answer for you either.

George
Greg Higgins

Post by Greg Higgins »

You can PM him over at http://www.stormtrack.org

George, I too am looking for the PRO patch and have emailed him also. If you hear anything would you please post it here? I will do the same.

Greg Higgins
Shannon Key

Post by Shannon Key »

Paul, please PM me your serial number and I will give you a new key. Sorry for the delay.
Shannon Key

Post by Shannon Key »

Greg and George,

We are still getting emails via the contact form, so it is not broken for everyone. There may be some incompatibility with certain browser versions or something along those lines. Can you please either post or PM me information about your operating system and browser (including version numbers) so I can look into this further? Thanks much.

Shannon

Edit: I will send you both the most recent info for the pro patch.
Greg Higgins

Post by Greg Higgins »

Shannon,
Operating system is Windows XP SP3
IE Explorer 7.0.5730.13

I too am looking for the DA 1.40 Pro patch as well. Thanks!

Greg Higgins

Oopps! We were both posting at the same time. Thanks!
Shannon Key

Post by Shannon Key »

Tim made a change to the contact form that should have fixed the problem. If anyone has further trouble with it, please let me know and I will address it.

Shannon