Low Pressure ALWAYS over southwest MO/northeast OK

This is the place to get help with Digital Atmosphere, suggest improvements, and get tips.
Paul Chambers

Low Pressure ALWAYS over southwest MO/northeast OK

Post by Paul Chambers »

I am not sure if I have a "glitch" or not, but whenever I display "Sea Level Pressure (mb)" there is ALWAYS a LOW over the southwest MO/northeast OK area. Can anyone please advise me if there is some way to fix this?
Thanks.
Greg Higgins

Post by Greg Higgins »

Try: File, Clear data directory and then download new data from a different source. Let us know what happens.

Greg Higgins
geophi

Post by geophi »

There appears to be a bad sea level pressure at KROG in NW Arkansas. It has been bad for several weeks, although the altimeter setting appears fine. I've renamed the site to KR0G (0 = zero) in the digatmos.stn file and recompiled tables so I don't have to continue QCing it to get it out of the analysis.
Paul Chambers

Post by Paul Chambers »

Greg Higgins wrote:Try: File, Clear data directory and then download new data from a different source. Let us know what happens.

Greg Higgins
I tried this and it is still the same.
There appears to be a bad sea level pressure at KROG in NW Arkansas. It has been bad for several weeks, although the altimeter setting appears fine. I've renamed the site to KR0G (0 = zero) in the digatmos.stn file and recompiled tables so I don't have to continue QCing it to get it out of the analysis

If it IS a bad reading at KROG, I will wait a while to see if it goes away.

Thanks guys for the info!!