Board update
Effective April 12, 2021, we had to delete about 8000 frivolous spammer accounts going back over a year. There was no way for us to locate all legitimate user applications, so some may have been deleted. If you are an actual user who created an account since March 2020 but did not get approved, please register again. You can also contact us via the Contact link on the main Weather Graphics webpage to get assistance. When you contact us, it is essential you provide brief but detailed info on your meteorological background or inform us of any previous order you've made, this way we can tell you are a legit user, otherwise we will assume it is a spammer trying to bypass the application checks. Thanks. -Tim

Updated station file for DAWS

This is the place to get help with Digital Atmosphere, suggest improvements, and get tips.
tmagan

Re: Updated station file for DAWS

Post by tmagan »

Does anyone have the specific instructions into incorporating the location-identifier-list.csv file into Digital Atmosphere v. 2.09? I just can't seem to do it.
Wally

Post by Wally »

Look under FILE for STATION TABLES and import default LIL table, making sure you have the latest file in your DA parent folder.
tmagan

Post by tmagan »

Wally wrote:Look under FILE for STATION TABLES and import default LIL table, making sure you have the latest file in your DA parent folder.
When you say 'parent folder', I assume you meant 'DigAtmEquinox'? I did as you stated, but when I went to the quick pick by station to make sure that the table was imported, I entered 'KCKM' to see if it would recognize it. I got a pop-up window saying 'Could not find the requested station in 'DIGATMOS.STN'. Please try again.'
Wally

Post by Wally »

In Windows 7 (and Vista, I think), I'm talking about USERS/YOURUSERNAME/AppData/Local/DigitalAtmosphere/location-identifier-list.csv -- in the latest version.
Which version are you talking about, and what Windows?
tmagan

Post by tmagan »

Wally wrote:In Windows 7 (and Vista, I think), I'm talking about USERS/YOURUSERNAME/AppData/Local/DigitalAtmosphere/location-identifier-list.csv -- in the latest version.
Which version are you talking about, and what Windows?
That did it. Had it in the wrong folder. With regard to 'Map Configuration' >> 'Quick Pick" >> 'By Station' >> 'KCKM', I had to import the new 'digatmos.stn' file as well.
Wally

Post by Wally »

One correction made to the station data file for 2.07 (location-identifier-list.csv)
Boone, Iowa had an error duplication which made it plot a Brazil station (SBOI). Fixed.
tmagan

Post by tmagan »

KLKV is in Oregon, yet plots in the Pacific Ocean west of Baja.
chuck

Post by chuck »

tHE LATITUDE FOR KLKV IS A TYPO. THE 2 AND the 4 ARE REVERSED. cHANGE THAT IN THE STATION FILE.
Chuck
Wally

Post by Wally »

Time for an update. See previous posts for instructions.

KTBX Boysen WY
KFWZ South Pass WY
K19A Jefferson/Jackson Co GA
KAJZ Delta/Blake Fld CO
KFYG Washington Reg MO
KHHW Hugo/Stamper Muni OK
K6A2 Griffin/Spalding GA
KMGC Michigan City Municipal IN
KEZM Eastman GA
KD95 Lapeer MI
KCNI Canton/Cherokee GA* was K47A
K5W8 Siler City Muni NC
K6A1 Butler Muni GA
K2I0 Madisonville Muni* KY
KH21 Camdenton MO (update for older ver. only)
KI35 Harlan KY
K1J0 Bonifay FL
KSTZ Oil Platform-Timbalier* LA
KDED Deland FL (update for older ver. only)

* Denotes ID change

And, I fixed the Oregon station, an error in the original file (thanks!)
Wally

Post by Wally »

Had to correct a station that was incorrectly in east TX, when it should've been Ship Shoal 178 in Louisiana.
File is uploaded as same name. Just redo.